Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm a blogger!


Since my legs are sore from my run yesterday and I haven't felt like leaving my apartment, I decided today would be the perfect day to finally start a blog. What else are you supposed to do when you’re stuck on the couch all day?

Many of my posts will be about random things that interest me: philosophy, running, food, books, bikes and more. After all, it is my blog. I want it to be fun. Other posts will be updates on my life and adventures. Since I’m not good at picking up the phone and talking to family and friends, I’m hoping this blog will be a great way to keep those who are interested informed about what I’m doing.

The first thing worth writing about is yesterday’s Leona Divide 50 mile trail run. Did I mention that my legs are a little sore today? That’s why. It's worth it, though. I had a blast yesterday. The weather was almost perfect for running and the trails were scenic and challenging. I wouldn’t have been able to do as well as I did without my friend Melissa there taking pictures and handing me food and supplies at the aid stations. I’ll post some of her pictures and a full write-up on the race soon. Until then, here is a picture of me with my finisher’s medal after the race. 


1 comment: